The 200-page report includes detailed information on the cuts each campus would implement -- in dollar amounts, numbers of positions, numbers of programs, and students impacted. Some of this has already been released publicly (UNLV here; UNR here), but this report includes detailed budget cut plans for all NSHE institutions.
It also includes information sought by the legislative subcommittees on a range of topics:
- expenditure per student FTE on each campus
- reports from potentially affected institutions on the potential savings and on the educational impact of consolidating campus administrations.
- budget cuts for the System Administration
- potential savings from streamlining of business operations recommended by the Efficiency and Effectiveness Task Force
- reports from each campus on numbers of students unable to enroll for courses during the past year due to previous budget cuts
- state expenditure for inter-collegiate athletics relative to instruction
- expenditure for and impact of the Health Sciences Campus